All orders are shipped either Insured Federal Express or United Parcel Service.
Insurance is not included in the price of shipping.
Failure on the part of the shipper to deliver the package will not result in a refund on shipping fees, rush fees or the order.
Al's # 1 Italian Beef cannot be held responsible or liable for failure on the part of the shipping carrier.
Availability and Shipping Time:
When you place an order with Al's # 1 Italian Beef, we create that order according to your wishes and specifications. Your credit card will be charged when the order is placed. When we ship your package (s) your name and credit card are used to ship your package (s) to your requested destination.
Please allow us to help you to ensure you ship your package (s) in a timely fashion by making these suggestions:
1) Please allow up to 24 hours for an order to be processed.
2) Tell us the date you need your package (s) delivered - we can give you a reasonable expectation as to when your package (s) will be ready.
3) Know your shipping options. Overnight means from the day your order is produced and not from the day you place your order.
Please note that ground shipping can take up to 3 business days to arrive. We do offer second day and overnight shipping for faster delivery, once your package (s) is complete.
Custom orders must be paid in full at time of ordering. There are no cancellations or refunds on custom orders.
Return/Exchange Policy: There are no returns or exchanges for perishable items. No exceptions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us or call our toll-free number.
Shipping fees will not be refunded by Al's # 1 Italian Beef. No exceptions. You are responsible for your package (s) via prepaid freight, insured.
- Please make sure to insure your package (s) delivery. You are liable for the package (s).
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Policy changes effective immediately